WL WN581N2 N300 Extender Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
By performing the WL WN581N2 N300 Extender setup process you will quickly increase the range of router WiFi signals. Read the information below to enjoy all the benefits of this Wavlink extender device. Now, let’s jump into the process.
Provision Of WL WN581N2 N300 Extender
- On this device, you will find the three buttons; WPS button, Reset button, Power On/Off button.
- This wavlink extender device supports 300Mbps speed in the 2.4GHz frequency band.
- The Wavlink N300 extender device supports WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption.
Features Of WL WN581N2 N300 Extender Setup
- For houses and offices, it eliminates all the dead zone areas.
- The N300 Wavlink extender device configuration process is so easy.
- It only supports one- 2.4GHz frequency band.
- You can easily connect this Wavlink extender device to the host router.
- It is small in size and very easy to carry or handle.
How To Access Into WL WN581N2 N300 Extender Login
Without a visit to the Linksys extender login page, you will be unable to do the configuration process of this Wavlink extender device. In case you don’t know how to access this Wavlink extender device then read the lower steps to do this process.
- To start with, attach your Wi-Fi-containing gadget to the Wavlink extender network.
- After that, open navigation and fill in the wifi.wavlink.com web address in the URL bar.
- Now in a short time, a login page will appear on your display.
- Further, insert all correct information that is shown on the login page.
- As a result, after doing all this you will successfully visit the Wavlink extender login page.
Execute WL WN581N2 N300 Extender Setup
There are two methods to do the WL WN581N2 N300 Extender setup i.e by pushing the WPS button and by attaching a network cable.
Note: Before starting this method, make sure your existing router has the WPS button. If your router does not support this WPS button then don’t waste your necessary time on this method. Try another method.
- First, locate your Wavlink extender device near the host router and modem.
- After that, switch on your Wavlink extender device.
- Further, push the extender and main router WPS buttons.
- Now, you can see solid blue LEDs on both gadgets.
- As a result, it means the configuration process of the Wavlink extender is completely done.
- Initially, take a long ethernet wire and attach it to the Wavlink extender ethernet port.
- Now, attach the remaining end of the wire to the router ethernet port.
- Make sure that the Wavlink N300 extender device must be linked to any WiFi-containing gadget such as a computer, laptop, mobile, etc.
- After that, open the web crawler on your device and enter an IP address 192.168.10.1.
- Next, insert all the essential details on the Wavlink extender configuration page. For the security of WiFi create a new login password.
- Following this, select setup wizard. Select the SSID of your host router and fill in the WiFi security password.
- Afterward, you can now see the solid blue LED on both the Wavlink N300 extender and the main router.
- Hence, the WL WN581N2 N300 Extender setup process is completely done.
Note: After the WL WN581N2 N300 extender setup process if you are facing any type of issue in your device then observe the lower solution tips to fix them.
- Change all the damaged wires with new ones.
- Perfectly place the extender plug in an electrical socket.
- The gap between the extender and the router should not be maximum.
- Eliminate all those extra gadgets, which connect to your Wavlink extender network.
- Contact ISP to improve the internet connection plan.
If these tips do not help to fix the N300 extender issue then follow the lower additional tips to fix them.
Upgrade Wavlink N300 Extender Software
- First, visit the Wavlink extender login page.
- Now, select your Wavlink extender model number.
- After that, select an administration option and below that tap on the software upgrade option.
- In the end, wait for a short while to download the firmware file on your computer and laptop.
Reset Wavlink N300 Extender Device
- Early, find the reset button.
- Now, grab a hairpin.
- Next, insert that hairpin in the reset hole button.
- After doing this, all the LED lights will turn off.
- As a result, it means your extender device is now completely reset.
Note: After doing the reset process you will need to do the WL WN581N2 N300 extender setup again.
With the help of the above solution tips if your WL WN581N2 N300 extender issue is not solved, then ping us. We will help you fix the extender issue in less time. You can quickly contact us by an e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org and by a phone number 716-992-6371