WL WN578HR2 N300 Extender Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
WL WN578HR2 N300 extender setup is used to send the WiFi signal to a long distance. You can easily do the configuration process of this Wavlink device by yourself in less time. Read this page carefully, to get the proper knowledge of this Wavlink extender device.
Advantages Of WL WN578HR2 N300 Extender Setup
It is very powerful to eliminate all the dead spot areas from home and office.
The N300 extender has a compact and convenient design.
It provides a signal in all directions.
With the help of its external antenna, you can enjoy the high speed of the internet.
Wavlink N300 extender built-in high power amplifier.
Features Of WL WN578HR2 N300 Extender Device
- Wavlink N300 extender complies with the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards
- It provides Wireless Speed up to 300Mbps
- The external antennas of the Wavlink extender provide even better wireless performance.
- Wavlink N300 extender Supports the WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- Easy wireless security encryption with one push of the WPS button.
Do Login Into Wavlink N300 Range Extender
- To begin with, connect your laptop to the Wavlink extender network with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Further, open firefox and enter the wifi.wavlink.com web address in the location field.
- After that, write the details which show on the display.
- As of now, you will successfully login into the Wavlink N300 range extender after completing the above steps.
WL WN578HR2 N300 Extender Setup
By The WiFi Protected System- Attach Extender To Router
- First, place the N300 extender power plug in a wall socket.
- Make sure both the extender and router must be closer to each other.
- After that, press the N300 range extender WPS button.
- Next, inside in two minutes push the existing router WPS button.
- After that, a solid blue LED will appear on both gadgets.
Hence, it means your both extender and router gadgets are successfully linked with each other.
By Ethernet Cable- Pair N300 Wavlink Extender To Router
- Initially, grab one long ethernet wire.
- Now, join the ends of the ethernet wire to the router and extender the ethernet port.
- After that, place the plug of both the router and extender gadget in the power socket.
- Wait for a short while to see a solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
- As a result, the Wavlink N300 extender and router successfully pair with each other.
After the WL WN578HR2 N300 extender setup process if you’re facing any difficulty then follow the lower troubleshooting tips.
Upgrade WL WN578HR2 Extender Firmware:
To download the latest firmware of your Wavlink N300 extender you will need to follow the lower steps.
- First, you will need to go to the Wavlink extender login page by filling in the web address in the web browser URL bar.
- After that, search for the administration option and then find the software upgrade option.
- Next, wait for a few minutes to download the latest firmware file on your laptop or on your computer.
With the help of this method, the Wavlink N300 extender issue is solved. If not, then try another solving tip.
Reset WL WN578HR2 N300 Extender:
Resetting the wavlink extender is the easiest method by which your Wavlink N300 extender issue will be solved. This method requires one basic need, without this thing you can’t do the reset process.
- Grab one hairpin.
- Find the reset hole button. (Reset hole button mainly lies at the backside of an extender)
- Now, insert the hairpin in the reset hole button.
- Make sure you don’t insert the hairpin in the reset hole button with pressure.
- Press the reset button until you listen to a sound like a clock.
- Further, by doing this, all the extender device LEDs will turn off.
- As a result, your Wavlink N300 extender device is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset process of the extender, you will be required to do the WL WN578HR2 N300 extender setup process again.
If these solutions do not help to fix the extender issue then you will need to ping our professional team by dropping your query at the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.