Skip to content
WL WN530HB3 AC1200 Router Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
By doing the WL WN530HB3 AC1200 router setup you can easily transfer the WiFi signal to a longer distance. With its powerful technology feature, you can easily do its configuration process. To enjoy the features of WL WN575A4 AC1200 at your placement keep studying the lower information.
Specification Of WL WN530HB3 AC1200 Router
- High-power wireless routers can easily transfer the WiFi signal over a long distance.
- It supports passive POE for Flexible Deployment.
- It works or complies with the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards.
- At the same time it works with 5GHz in 867Mbps and 2.4GHz in 300Mbps.
- It is supported by the PPPoE, Dynamic IP, static IP, and WISP access to the Internet.
- AC1200 router built-in DHCP server with an automatic dynamic IP address distribution.
- It also offers 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet WAN/LAN ports
- By pushing the WPS button you can easily do the configuration process of the Wavlink AC1200 router.
Note: Before doing the WL WN530HB3 AC1200 Router Setup process first you will need to do the login process of the Wavlink router.
How To Login Into Wavlink AC1200 Router
- First, attach your laptop or computer to the router with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Now, open the search engine and enter the web address wifi.wavlink.com in the URL bar.
- Further, put in all the details which are shown on the login page.
- Hence, you will successfully login into the Wavlink router.
WL WN530HB3 AC1200 Router Setup To Modem Via Ethernet Cable
- First, take that ethernet cable that is provided in the box.
- Now, attach that wire to the router’s WAN port.
- After that, power on your Wavlink AC1200 router and start the configuration process.
- Further, attach your laptop to the WiFi network.
- Next, open a web crawler and enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 in the location bar.
- Simply, fill in all the details which are shown on the login page.
- Now, visit the ‘Internet speed’ panel, and it will show you the connection type. The WiFi network name will be vacant and the connection status. So, give your WiFi network name as you want.
- Following this, tap on the ‘Wireless’ Option where you can give the Wi-Fi network names to your 2.4GHz as well as 5GHz frequency bands.
- Hence, the modem and router are successfully linked with each other.
Note: If you want to easily extend the range of the router’s WiFi signal by connecting the router to the extender by pushing the WPS button. The WPS button is located at the top of the router.
WL WN530HB3 AC1200 Router Setup To Extender Via WPS Method
- First, locate your router near the extender.
- Now, push the WPS button of the router and extender.
- Further, a solid blue LED starts blinking on both gadgets.
- As a result, it means the configuration process of the Wavlink AC1200 router with an extender is done.
Note: After the WL WN530HB3 AC1200 router setup if you are facing any issues then follow the lower three solving methods.
Turn On/Off Your Wavlink AC1200 Router
Due to the Wavlink router overheating, you can face issues with your router. If your router works continuously, without taking any breaks then we recommend you cool down your router by pushing the power button. After 30 mins turn on your WL WN530HB3 AC1200 router.
Improve Wavlink AC1200 Router Firmware
- First, visit the web management page of the Wavlink router.
- Now, find an administration option and then look for the improvement of the firmware option.
- In the end, wait for a while to download the latest firmware file on your laptop and computer.
- Lastly, restart your Wavlink AC1200 router to complete this upgrade.
Reset Wavlink AC1200 Router
Press the reset hole button of the Wavlink AC1200 dual-band router with the help of a paperclip for 8 to 10 seconds. Now, all the LEDs of the Wavlink router will turn off. As a result, it means your device is completely reset and the issue is resolved.
Note: After the reset process of the Wavlink router you will need to do the WL WN530HB3 AC1200 router setup process again.
After the full theory, you will successfully do the installation process of the Wavlink AC1200 router in a few minutes. After trying the above-written solution tips if the router issue does not resolve, then ping our technical team experts. They will assist you on every point.
Disclaimer:- wifiwavlink.net website is for customers who are seeking technical help and technological assistance/support service for WiFi extenders, routers, and WiFi networks. However, we do not have any endorsement, alliance, or affiliation with any brands neither direct nor indirect. All the images, brand names, product models, and logos are only for illustrative purposes. Guidelines provided on the website are solely for informational purposes. Neither a guarantee nor an implied warranty is provided regarding the content available on the website.