WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender Setup process is the way by which you can easily extend the range of the router WiFi signal. This Wavlink extender model works on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual frequency bands. On this page, you will know the proper login and setup information regarding the model number of the Wavlink extender device.
Unbox WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender Device
Before using the Wavlink AC750 extender, you will need to check all the things.
- One WL WN578B2 AC750 Wavlink extender device.
- A quick manual setup booklet.
- One long network cable.
These are the above three things that you will get during the unboxing time. In case anything is missing from them then you will need to contact the internet service provider.
Features Of WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender Setup
- This Wavlink WiFi extender gadget helps to eliminate all house and office dead spot areas.
- It contains both dual frequency bands.
- The 5GHz band contains 433Mbps and the 2.4GHz band contains 300Mbps speed.
- The login and installation process of the Wavlink AC750 extender is simple.
- In very less time, it extends the range of the router’s WiFi signal.
How To Visit Into WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender Login Page
Prior to beginning the WL WN578B2 AC750 extender setup, you will need to do the login process for this Wavlink extender device. Study the lower details one by one to access the Wavlink AC750 extender login process.
- First, attach any Wi-Fi-containing gadget to the Wavlink extender network.
- Now, in the analysis bar of the web browser enter the wifi.wavlink.com web address in the URL bar.
- In a short while, the login page of the Wavlink AC750 extender will open up on your display.
- Next, insert all the credentials which show on the login page.
- After doing all the above-mentioned steps you will successfully login into the Wavlink AC750 extender.
Do WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender Setup Process
By Pushing The WPS Button Of Both Gadgets
Note: To begin this method, make sure that your existing router must support the WPS button. If it does not have a WPS button, then don’t waste your crucial time on this method. We suggest you try the second method.
- Initially, locate the WL WN578B2 Extender device plug-in electrical socket.
- Now, push and hold the WL WN578B2 AC750 extender and router WPS button.
- After doing this, wait for a few minutes to see the solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
- As a result, it means the extender and router are both gadgets successfully linked with each other.
Pair Extender To Router By Network Cable:
- First, grab a long ethernet wire.
- Now, attach one end of the ethernet cable to the extender ethernet port and the other end to the router LAN port.
- Next, insert an IP address 192.168.10.1 in the web navigation URL field.
- Further, fill in all the details on the WL WN578B2 AC750 extender setup page and create a login password for the security of the WiFi network.
- After that, pick up the option of the installation wizard. Select the SSID of the host router and inert the WiFi protection password.
- Following this, wait for a while to see the solid blue LED on both gadgets.
- In this way, they both are successfully paired with each other.
Indication Of Wavlink AC750 Wavlink Extender
- When your Wavlink extender is perfectly turned on, then the power LED starts blinking solid.
- On the other side of the Wavlink AC750 extender device, if the power LED is off then it means your device does not receive electrical power.
WAN And LAN Wavlink AC750 Extender LED
The Ethernet port is perfectly connected when the WAN and LAN LED start flashing solid. Off WAN and LAN LED determines that the ethernet port is disconnected.
WPS LED in Wavlink AC750 Extender
A stable WPS LED light establishes that the connection between the extender and router is done without any error.
How To Fix WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender Setup Issues
- Does not locate your Wavlink extender and router near electronic appliances.
- Check the gap between the extender and the router.
- Enter the correct web address in the navigation URL field.
- See all the network cable connection
- Upgrade the software of the Wavlink AC750 extender.
- Reset Wavlink AC750 extender.
Note: After the reset process you will need to do the WL WN578B2 AC750 Extender setup process again.
After trying these above troubleshooting tips if the extender issue is not solved then you will need to contact our technical team experts. It will guide you on every step to fix the extender issue in less time. You can easily contact our team by email at email@example.com and by phone number 716-992-6371.