Skip to content
WL WN530HG4 AC1200 Router Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
WL WN530HG4 AC1200 router is a high-power dual-band gigabit router. To the large coverage area of your house and building, it provides a reliable and stable internet connection. If you are interested to get full knowledge about the WL WN530HG4 AC1200 router setup then read this full article very carefully.
Features Of WL WN530HG4 AC1200 Router Setup
- It has one-tap wireless protection encryption with the WiFi-protected system button.
- This Wavlink AC1200 router is supported by PPPoE, dynamic IP address, static IP address, and WISP access to the internet.
- It offers 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation to the Ethernet WAN port.
- Simultaneously, it supports 867Mbps speed in the 5GHz frequency band. On the other hand, 300Mbps speed in the 2.4GHz frequency band.
- It works with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac standards.
How To Login Into WL WN530HG4 AC1200 Router
- First, attach your Wavlink AC1200 dual-band gigabit router to your laptop by an ethernet cable.
- Next, launch navigation on the WiFi-connected gadget.
- After that, fill wifi.wavlink.com web address in the URL bar.
- Now, the Wavlink AC1200 router login page will be up on your display.
- Further, fill in all the login credentials. Such as SSID and password.
- Following this, look at the tag or bottom of your Wavlink AC1200 router device, if you don’t know the credentials.
- Hence, after doing all the above steps, you will successfully login into the Wavlink AC1200 router.
Do WL WN530HG4 AC1200 Router Setup- WPS Method
- To begin with, locate your router, extender, and gadget in the same place.
- After that, into the electrical socket place your host router and extender plug.
- Next, push the WPS button of your Wavlink extender.
- In a short while, push the router’s WPS button till the LED starts blinking.
- After some time, see the LEDs on both devices as those will turn solid soon.
- Once the connection becomes successful, use the router’s touch link button to attach your gadget to it.
- Further, smoothly push the router’s touch link button and tap the device head on that button.
- Next, let your device access and connect to the router network.
- Hence, there will be no requirement to enter the router password in the field.
Note: After completing the WL WN530HG4 AC1200 router setup if you are facing any issues then follow the lower steps to do this method.
Power-Cycle Wavlink AC1200 Router
Due to the Wavlink router overheating, you can face issues with your router. If your router works continuously, without taking any breaks then we recommend you cool down your router by pushing the power button. After 30 mins power on your WL WN530HG4 AC1200 router setup. Hence, the router issue is now resolved.
Verify All Cable Connection
Most of the time people can’t see the wires, but this is also a big reason why you can face trouble with your Wavlink AC1200 router device. When the red light starts to blink on your router, it can damage all the wired connections. Then, you will also be required to check all the wires and replace the old or damaged wire with a new one. In addition, verify that the cable connects tightly to the correct port. Make sure that the new wire must be of good quality, not bad quality.
Upgrade AC1200 Router Software
- Initially, go to the Wavlink router web management page.
- Now, find an administration option and then look for the improvement of the firmware option.
- In the end, wait for a while to install the latest firmware file on your laptop and computer.
- Lastly, restart your Wavlink AC1200 router to complete this upgrade.
Reset Wavlink AC1200 Router
Press the reset hole button of the Wavlink AC1200 dual-band gigabit router with the assistance of a hairpin for 8 to 10 seconds. Now, all the LEDs of the Wavlink AC1200 router will turn off. As a result, it means your Wavlink router device is now completely reset and the issue is fixed.
Note: After doing the reset process of the Wavlink AC1200 router, you will also need to do the WL WN530HG4 AC1200 router setup process again.
After trying the above troubleshooting tips, if the issue persists then you will need to ping our Wavlink customer support team through email at email@example.com or 716-992-6371. Our team will guide you on every step and you can easily fix router issues in less time.
Disclaimer:- wifiwavlink.net website is for customers who are seeking technical help and technological assistance/support service for WiFi extenders, routers, and WiFi networks. However, we do not have any endorsement, alliance, or affiliation with any brands neither direct nor indirect. All the images, brand names, product models, and logos are only for illustrative purposes. Guidelines provided on the website are solely for informational purposes. Neither a guarantee nor an implied warranty is provided regarding the content available on the website.