WL WN578S2 N300 Extender Setup
Live Chat With Experts and Get Real-Time Responses.
Don’t Wait, Then You Can Call Us Right Away.
The Wavlink WN578S2 repeater works to enhance the wireless coverage of the WLAN network by attaching it to the router. Although attaching this device to the host router is not a difficult task, all you need to go through is its basic conditions and functionalities. So, read the details here precisely.
WN578S2 Extender WPS Setup
Here, the first and shortest approach to attach the extender to the router is through the WPS button. Ensure your home router has a WPS button.
- After getting the extender from the box, plug it into the power socket.
- To do this, use the extender’s plugs from its back and a vacant outlet.
- Soon, the extender LED will change color once you plug it in.
- Moreover, place and plug the router into another socket near the extender.
- Then, press the extender’s WPS button from its front panel.
- Take your router and press its WPS button within the next two minutes.
- Leave both devices for some time till they make a strong connection.
- Finally, connect your devices to the extender wireless network.
Pre-requirements For Other Setup Methods
As the WPS setup is the Single-Button method, there is no need to use the extender’s web or IP address. But, the other two processes such as the app setup and web-based setup have some prerequisites.
- Firstly, the router’s network default SSID and password.
- Also, the router’s internet connection must be active.
- Extender’s default login credentials along with the web or IP address.
- Any Wi-Fi-containing device and access to its web browser.
- The latest ethernet wires to make the wired connections.
Thus, collect these things to execute the other two setup processes hassle-free.
WL WN578S2 N300 Extender Setup On App
After collecting these requirements, take your mobile and perform the process on it.
- After plugging in the extender, connect your device to its network.
- Thereafter, open the Google Play Store on that connected device.
- Next, search for the Wavlink extender official app there.
- Select the right one from the list and allow your device to install that.
- Be sure to get the latest or updated version of the extender app.
- Once the installation process is complete, open the app on the device.
- Now, fill in the username and password in the field and click Sign-In.
- By doing this, the next Setup page will display on your device.
- Choose the network from there and insert the basic details.
- Finally, do some modifications in the extender settings to use it properly.
Web-Based Setup Method For N300 Extender
In addition to both processes, you can use any web browser on the device to set up the extender. Utilize the directions here.
- After connecting the device to the extender network, launch any web browser on it.
- Fill in wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1 in the browser’s search field.
- As these are the extender’s default web and IP addresses.
- Visit the extender’s login portal by using any of these addresses.
- Following this, insert the extender’s login credentials in the box.
- After clicking Sign-In, the setup page will appear on the next page.
- Later, find and select the network to extend its range shortly.
- Also, do some changes in the extender’s advanced settings to get the extender’s better performance.
WN578S2 N300 Extender Different Working Modes
Fortunately, the WL WN578S2 N300 extender setup can work on three different modes such as a router, AP, and repeater mode. You can select any one of these to operate the device in the mode that you want. Whether it will be in the AP mode or router mode, this will provide the extended signals in a great way.
Resolving Tips For N300 Extender Errors
To get the extender’s errors fixed, if there is any occurring in its working, apply some solving tips.
- Unplug the extender from the power socket and leave it disconnected.
- Later, plug in the extender again to another socket and make a connection.
- Additionally, use a different device and different location this time.
- The distance between the extender and router must be minimal.
- Reset the extender by pressing the reset button for a few seconds.
- Reconfigure the extender and fill in the right login and other details.
After applying these points, the WL WN578S2 N300 extender setup will start performing well now. If it is not, then contact us freely. Simply call us right away at 716-992-6371 or drop your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common Wavlink Extender Setups
Some Issues You Might Face
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Wavlink Customer Service