Skip to content
WL WN579A3 1200M Extender Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
WL WN579A3 1200M is a Wavlink extender device by which you can easily extend the range of WiFi signals in a short time. On this page, you will know the proper and right information regarding this Wavlink extender product.
Unbox The WL WN579A3 1200M Extender Setup
During the unboxing first, you will get your Wavlink extender device and a one-long ethernet wire. Also, there will be a WL WN573A3 1200M manual guide in the packed box.
WL WN579A3 1200M Technical Features
- It supports dual frequency bands to offer you a strong WiFi signal and a wide coverage area.
- 1200M extender built-in high power amplifier which easily passes through walls and provides stronger WiFi connectivity.
- The installation and login process of the WL WN579A3 1200M WiFi extender device is so easy.
- WL WN579A3 1200M comes with 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands.
- In this extender, you will get 4 external 5dbi antennas.
- Lastly, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK are the two wireless security encryptions.
Note: This model number of the Wavlink extender comes in the WiFi 5 extender setup series.
Login Into WL WN579A3 1200M Extender
The login process of this wavlink extender gadget is very simple. You can do the login process by yourself in less time. Study the lower steps to do this method.
- To begin with, connect the extender to the mobile phone.
- Now, attach your mobile phone to the Wavlink_EXT network.
- After opening navigation on a WiFi-connected device and insert the web address in the finding bar.
- Further, completing all the above steps the login page will open up on your display.
- Now, fill in all the credentials which are shown on the login page such as username and security password.
- In case you don’t know the credentials then you will need to check the label or the bottom of your device.
How To Do WL WN579A3 1200M Extender Setup
Through three methods you can easily do the configuration process of the Wavlink extender.
- By pressing the WiFi Protected System button.
- By an ethernet cable.
- You can also do the configuration process by Web UI.
Configure 1200M Extender By WPS Button
Study the lower steps to do the WL WN579A3 1200M extender configuration process by the WPS button.
- Initially, settle your Wavlink extender device power plug in an electrical socket.
- Now, press your Wavlink extender device WPS button.
- And in a short while push the host router device WPS button.
- Further, wait for a while to see a solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
- As a result, it means the setup process between the extender and router is completely done.
Note: Just keep in mind the WPS requires a place where the interruption of the WiFi signal is minor.
Install 1200M Wavlink Extender Manually
- To begin with, take a one-long ethernet wire.
- Now, join one end of the ethernet cable to an extender ethernet port.
- After that, attach the remaining end of the wire to the router’s ethernet port.
- Make sure your existing router must be linked with the WiFi gadget.
- Next, put out the extender power plug from the wall socket.
- Finally, wait for 2 to 3 minutes to see the solid blue LED on both the extender and router gadget.
Ultimately, the configuration process of your WL WN579A3 1200M extender setup and the main router is successfully linked with each other.
Setup 1200M Extender To Router Via Web UI
Read the lower steps to do the configuration process of the Wavlink extender via Web UI.
- Initially, place your Wavlink extender power plug in an electrical socket.
- Now, use the cable that comes with the Wavlink extender gadget.
- After that, attach your Wavlink WiFi extender to a computer by an ethernet cable.
- Furthermore, enter the web or IP address in the location bar.
- After entering all the on-screen details, you can see the configuration link on your display.
- In the end, follow all the setup details step by step.
Note: After the WL WN579A3 1200M extender setup if you are facing issues in the extender then follow the lower solution tips for any kind of issues.
- Verify all the cable connections that link to your Wavlink extender.
- See the gap between the extender and the router.
- Upgrade hardware and firmware of Wavlink WiFi extender.
- Check the placement of your Wavlink WiFi extender gadget.
- Does not locate your extender and router near metal objects.
- Reset your WL WN579 1200M extender setup device.
Note: Afterward, doing the reset method, you will be required to do the configuration process of the extender again.
After the study of this whole page, if you have any queries in your mind then feel free to chat with technical team experts. Hence, they will assist you in how you can fix that extender problem without wasting much time on them.
Disclaimer:- wifiwavlink.net website is for customers who are seeking technical help and technological assistance/support service for WiFi extenders, routers, and WiFi networks. However, we do not have any endorsement, alliance, or affiliation with any brands neither direct nor indirect. All the images, brand names, product models, and logos are only for illustrative purposes. Guidelines provided on the website are solely for informational purposes. Neither a guarantee nor an implied warranty is provided regarding the content available on the website.