Skip to content
WL WN532A3 AC1200 Router Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
By doing the WL WN532A3 AC1200 router setup process you will get a stronger WiFi signal at every corner of the office and house. If you want to know the full information regarding the setup process of the Wavlink AC1200 router, then you will need to study this full page without skipping or missing any step.
Features Of WL WN532A3 AC1200 Router
- This wavlink router supports dual frequency bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Guest WiFi network offers secure WiFi access for sharing your home or office network with guest users.
- Its four external antennas provide a signal in all directions or a stable internet connection.
- The installation process of this Wavlink AC1200 router device is so easy.
- It consists of 867Mbps in the 5GHz band, on the other side, 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency band.
By An Application- Login Into Wavlink Router
- First, open the google play store on an android mobile phone or on the computer and then search for the Wavlink application.
- After that, download it and open it on your smartphone.
- Now, fill in all the relevant details or information which are shown on the display page.
- After doing all the steps one by one you will successfully do the login process of the Wavlink router.
Note: In case, you are unable to do the Wavlink router login process by the application then try another method.
By Web Browser- Do Wavlink Router Login Method
- First, connect your computer or Wi-Fi-containing gadget to the Wavlink router network with the help of a network cable.
- After that, open chrome, safari, or firefox instead of one on your computer.
- Now, enter the web address wifi.wavlink.com web address in the location bar.
- Next on your display, the login page will open up.
- Enter all the credentials which are shown on the display page.
- As a result, after doing all the steps one by one you will successfully do the login process of the Wavlink router.
Requirements For WL WN532A3 AC1200 Router Setup
- Need a modem and router device.
- Required two ethernet cables and one coaxial cable.
- Need of power cords for modem and router.
Do WL WN532A3 AC1200 Router Setup With Modem
- Initially, join one end of the coaxial cable to an electrical socket and then attach the remaining end of the coaxial cable to the modem ethernet port.
- After that, join the modem power cord into the wall socket and attach the remaining end to the modem.
- Next, join one end of the ethernet cable at the back of the modem and connect the remaining end of the ethernet cable to the router’s WAN port.
- Now, attach the Wavlink router power cord to the wall socket.
- Afterward, grab a second ethernet cable and connect it to port 1 of the Wavlink router and join the other end of the wire to the computer.
- In the end, see the LEDs on both the modem and router device blink solid, then it means they have power and successfully connect to the network.
Perform WL WN532A3 AC1200 Router Setup With Extender
Tip: If you want to extend the range of your Wavlink AC1200 router then you will need to pair it with an extender. By pushing the WPS button you can easily connect the router to the extender.
- First, place your Wavlink AC1200 router and extender closer to each other.
- After that, push the WPS button of the Wavlink extender.
- Now, in a short while, press the WPS button of the host router.
- Next, the solid blue LED starts flashing on both the extender and router.
- Hence, it means the router and extender are successfully linked with each other.
After connecting the Wavlink AC1200 router with the extender, if you are facing any trouble then read and follow the lower solution tips to fix them.
Fix Wavlink Device Issues
- Don’t place your router and extender near electronic gadgets.
- Upgrade the firmware of the Wavlink router and extender.
- Reset your Wavlink router device.
Note: After the reset, you will need to do the WL WN532A3 AC1200 router setup again.
With the assistance of this full page, now you will be able to do the Wavlink router configuration process by yourself. In case, after trying the above solution tips, your Wavlink device issue is not solved then you will need to ping our team experts by delivering an email at email@example.com or at the phone number 716-992-6371.
Disclaimer:- wifiwavlink.net website is for customers who are seeking technical help and technological assistance/support service for WiFi extenders, routers, and WiFi networks. However, we do not have any endorsement, alliance, or affiliation with any brands neither direct nor indirect. All the images, brand names, product models, and logos are only for illustrative purposes. Guidelines provided on the website are solely for informational purposes. Neither a guarantee nor an implied warranty is provided regarding the content available on the website.