WL WN578R2 N300 Extender Setup
Live Chat With Experts and Get Real-Time Responses.
Don’t Wait, Then You Can Call Us Right Away.
Boost internet speed by doing WL WN578R2 N300 Extender Setup. The installation process of this Wavlink N300 extender is so simple and easy. Read this full page, without skipping any step to know proper information about this device and to get signals in every corner of your house.
Specifications Of WL WN578R2 N300 Range Extender
- It obeys IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards.
- It consists of a wireless speed of up to 300Mbps.
- Antennas provide even better wireless performance.
- N300 range Support WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption.
- Do quick wireless security encryption with one push of the WPS button.
Benefits Of WL WN578R2 N300 Range Extender
- It is made for getting more WiFi coverage.
- Without pushing any effort, easily do the installation process.
- It provides fast internet speed at every corner of the house and office.
Note: Prior to doing the WL WN578R2 N300 extender setup, first you will need to login into the Wavlink extender.
How To Visit Into Wavlink N300 Extender Login Page
- To visit the Wavlink N300 extender login page you will need to follow the lower steps.
- First, connect your computer to the Wavlink N300 extender network.
- Now, you will need to open safari and enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 in the location field.
- After that, write all the details which are shown on the display to visit the Wavlink extender login page.
Therefore, you will now successfully visit the Wavlink extender login page.
Do WL WN578R2 N300 Extender Setup
There are three methods to do the configuration process of WL WN578R2 N300 Extender.
- By Manually.
- Via WPS button.
- By Ethernet Cable
Configure WL WN578R2 N300 Extender Manually:
- First, connect the N300 extender power plug to an electrical socket.
- After that, attach your computer or laptop to the Wavlink WiFi extender network.
- Now, write ap.setup web address in the URL bar.
- Thereafter, a new configuration page will appear on your display.
- Finally, follow all the on-screen instructions.
Install WL WN578R2 N300 Extender- By WPS Button
- In an electrical socket, place the extender power plug.
- Make sure the extender and router must be closer to each other.
- After that, press the Wavlink extender and main router WPS button.
- Now, a solid blue LED starts flashing.
- As a result, it means the extender and router successfully pair with each other.
WL WN578R2 N300 Extender Setup- By Ethernet Cable
- First, take a network cable.
- Now, attach that network cable to the extender and router ethernet port.
- After that, place both the gadget power plugs in the power socket.
- Further in short while, a solid blue LED starts blinking.
- Therefore, the Wavlink N300 extender and router successfully linked with each other.
After doing the WL WN578R2 N300 extender setup if you are facing any trouble in your gadget or can’t connect to the network then follow the below solution tips to fix them.
Change Wavlink N300 Extender Placement
The best placement for the Wavlink N300 WiFi range extender is the central location of your house. Verify that your Wavlink extender must be in the WiFi range of the existing router. The gap between the extender and the router should not be maximum. Also, make sure that it does not locate your Wavlink N300 extender near the metal objects because these objects will absorb the WiFi signals which come from the existing router or extender.
Verify Network cable connections
See all the cable connections. In case you see any damaged cable then immediately change it with a new one. By doing this, we hope your Wavlink extender issue is solved.
Improve Wavlink N300 Extender Firmware
If your extender issue is not solved then try another tip. Consider these steps.
- Open the browser on your WiFi gadget.
- Write the wifi.wavlink.com web address in the address box.
- After that, the Wavlink N300 extender login page will open on your screen.
- Enter the details which are required on display.
- Further, you will go to the Wavlink range extender settings.
- Now, hit on the administration option.
- Afterward, tap on the extender firmware update.
- In the end, wait for a while to download that firmware file on a laptop or computer.
If you fail, after trying all the above methods then try this last method.
Reset WL WN578R2 N300 Extender
- First, look for the reset hole button.
- Moreover, you can easily find the reset hole button on the back side of the Wavlink N300 extender.
- Now, push that hole button with a hairpin for eight to ten seconds.
- Make sure, don’t press the reset button with pressure.
- Furthermore, all the LEDs of the Wavlink extender will turn off.
- As a result, your Wavlink N300 extender device is now completely reset.
After reading this blog, if you have any query then contact us. By sending your query on mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common Wavlink Extender Setups
Some Issues You Might Face
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Wavlink Customer Service