WL WN530N2 N300 Router Setup
Live Chat With Experts and Get Real-Time Responses.
Don’t Wait, Then You Can Call Us Right Away.
Are you searching for information regarding the WL WN530N2 N300 router setup? To enjoy full knowledge about the configuration process of this Wavlink N300 router device. So read this article carefully, without jumping any point.
WL WN530N2 N300 Router Setup Overview
- It obeys the IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standards.
- It supports only one frequency band- 2.4GHz.
- The 2.4GHz frequency band consists of 300Mbps speed.
- By pushing the WPS button of the router you can easily connect your extender to the router.
- Its external antennas provide a stable WiFi signal in all directions.
- By pressing the WiFi-protected system button you can easily connect your Wavlink router to the extender.
How To Login Into Wavlink N300 Router
- Initially, join the computer to the Wavlink N300 network with the help of a network wire.
- After that, launch chrome on your laptop and write the IP address 192.168.10.1 in the location bar.
- Further, the Wavlink N300 router login page will open up on your display.
- Next, fill in all the relevant information or details which are shown on the display page.
- Therefore, you will successfully do the Wavlink router login process.
Basic Things Required Before Doing Router Setup
- Need a modem, router, and extender device.
- Also, you will need a coaxial cable and two ethernet wires.
- Require power cords of modem and Wavlink N300 router.
Perform WL WN530N2 N300 Router Setup
Pair Wavlink N300 Router with Modem:
- First, tie one end of the coaxial cable to the wall plug and then pair it to the remaining end of the modem.
- After that, settle the modem power cord in the power outlet.
- Now, at the backside of the modem join one end of the ethernet cable.
- Next, join the other end of the cable to the Wavlink N300 router WAN port and place the router power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Grab a second ethernet wire and join it to the router port and then join it to the back of the computer.
- In the end, see the LED of both modem and router gadgets. If the LED starts flashing solid green then it means your router is successfully linked with the modem.
Attach Router To Extender By Ethernet Cable
- First, connect the ethernet cable to the extender ethernet port.
- After that, join the other end of the ethernet cable to the router’s ethernet port.
- Next, place the power plug of both gadgets into the power socket.
- Now, you can see the solid blue LED starts blinking on both gadgets, which means they both are successfully connected to each other.
Note: If you fail after trying this method then you will need to try the WPS method.
Connect Router To Extender By WPS Method
- Initially, locate your router and extender device closer to each other.
- Now, you will need to push the WiFi-protected system button on both the router and extender device.
- Next, the solid blue LED starts flashing on both devices.
- As a result, the WL WN530N2 N300 router setup process with the extender is completely done.
Note: After the WL WN530N2 N300 router setup, if you are facing any type of issue then you will need to read and follow the lower solution tips one by one.
Resolve Wavlink Device Issues
- Check the gap between Wavlink devices.
- See all the ethernet ports.
- Verify cable connections and remove damaged wires.
Tip: If the above mentioned resolving tips do not help to resolve the issue then you will need to follow the lower additional tips.
Improve Wavlink N300 Router Firmware
- First, you will need to go to the web management page of the Wavlink router by filling in the web address in the location bar.
- After that, write all the relevant or correct details which are shown on the login page.
- Now, find the administration option and then look for the software upgrade option.
- Next, wait for a short while to download the firmware file on your laptop or on your computer.
Reset Wavlink N300 Router Device
- Initially, look for the reset hole button which is located at the back side of the extender.
- Press that reset hole button with the help of a paperclip.
- After doing this, all the LEDs of your Wavlink N300 router device will turn off.
- As a result, it means your Wavlink router device will now completely reset.
Note: After the reset method, you will need to do the WL WN530N2 N300 router setup process again.
As we expect, with the assistance of this page you will be able to do the configuration process of the Wavlink N300 router by yourself in very less time. After trying out the above resolving tips if the extender issue is not solved then you will need to contact our team experts by delivery mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on phone number 716-992-6371.
Common Wavlink Extender Setups
Some Issues You Might Face
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Wavlink Customer Service