Wavlink AC2100 Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Write to our experts and they will get to you in the least possible time.
Wavlink AC2100 setup is the very easiest way to extend the range of WiFi signals in the house or in the office. It also helps to eliminate all the dead spots. You can easily configure this device by yourself. Let’s start the configuration process of the Wavlink AC2100 device.
How To Login Into Wavlink AC2100 Device
Simply follow the below steps, to do the configuration process of the Wavlink AC2100 device.
- Initially, place the power plug of the Wavlink extender in a power socket. Now for the connection, you can either do it with the help of cable or wirelessly.
- For the connection, you will need to turn on your WiFi. Now, look for the SSID of the Wavlink AC2100 product on a WiFi device such as a laptop, smartphone, computer, etc. After that, link the device to it.
- ‘Wireless N’ is the default network name for the 2.4GHz frequency band. On the other hand, ‘Wireless AC’ is the default network name of the 5GHz band.
- For the wired connection use cable, initially connect one end of an ethernet cable to the laptop, PC, computer, etc. Also, connect another end of the ethernet cable to the LAN port of the Wavlink AC2100 extender device. After this, you will easily be able to do the Wavlink AC2100 setup of the extender.
- Further, open a web browser on a laptop or computer and enter an IP address 192.168.10.1 in the search bar. Now, fill in the login credentials.
- After that from the login page, pick a region. To protect your WiFi network, it is the best idea to create a new login password which is very hard to guess. For doing this, consider the rules which are shown on the page.
Install Wavlink AC2100 Setup By WPS
If you are looking for the configuration process of the Wavlink AC2100 extender then read and follow the below steps.
- First, you will need to locate your Wavlink AC2100 extender near the host router
- Now, place the power plug of the Wavlink extender in the electrical socket.
- After that, push and hold the router’s WPS button.
Note: While doing this process make sure your router must have the WPS button. If your router does not have it then replace your old router with a new one.
- Next, push and hold the extender WPS button within 2 minutes.
- Further, wait for a few minutes to see a solid blue LED on both the extender and router device.
- As a result, with the help of these few tips your Wavlink AC2100 setup is successfully done.
Configure Wavlink AC2100 Extender By Web Browser
Study these below steps,
- First, you will require to open an internet browser and enter an IP address 192.168.10.1 in the location bar.
- Now, enter the username and security password in the required blanks.
- By doing this, you will visit the wavlink AC2100 setup page.
- In the end, follow all the configuration instructions which are shown on display.
Setup Wavlink AC2100 Extender By Access Point
- First, join an ethernet cable to the LAN port of the Wavlink AC2100 extender and attach another end of the cable to the LAN port of the host router.
- After that, launch an updated web browser and enter an IP address 192.168.10.1 in the search bar.
- Now, pick up an access point mode and tap on next.
- Further, for the new access point mode create SSID and password.
- Finally, observe all the on-screen instructions and do the configuration process.
Troubleshoot Wavlink AC2100 Setup Issues
Later, configure the Wavlink AC2100 setup gadget, if you are facing an error in its working. To remove the issue, consider these tips.
- First, you will need to check the setup LED and just try to identify the trouble source.
- Power cycle your both extender and router device.
- Eliminate all the extra gadgets, which connect to your network.
- Try to pick different placements and different web browsers during the Wavlink AC2100 setup process.
- Check the distance between the extender and the router device.
Note: After trying out these troubleshooting tips if the issue is not solved then try these extra tips to solve an issue.
Upgrade Wavlink AC2100 Extender Firmware
- First, in the search bar enter a web address wifi.wavlink.com.
- Now, enter the correct login credentials, which are shown on the display page.
- Further, find an administration option, and under that option look for a firmware update or just similar to that option.
- Next, wait until to download the firmware completely and successfully.
Reset Wavlink AC2100 Extender
- First, you will need to find the reset hole button.
- The reset hole button is mainly located at the back side of an extender.
- Now, press that reset button with the help of a paper clip.
- Make sure not to insert the paper clip with pressure otherwise, your Wavlink AC2100 gadget will be damaged.
- In the end, wait for a few minutes to do the complete and successful reset.
We hope, with the assistance of the Wavlink AC2100 setup you will successfully connect the extender to the router. In case, after trying these troubleshooting tips if your extender issue is not solved then try to reach us. We will help you to get the answer to your question.
Wavlink AC2100 Setup FAQs
WPS is a button by which you can easily extend the coverage area of the router in less time.
You will need to verify the WPS settings in the WiFi configuration area of the modem user’s interface. Now, reboot your modem device and try again.
The WPS button is located at the front or back panel of the Wavlink AC2100 extender device. Make sure while doing this process your router must have the WPS button.
You will need to push and hold the reset button for 8 to 10 seconds. Wait for a few minutes to see the solid LED from the slow flash. After that release the button and wait until reboot the router is from its factory default settings.