Wavlink Halo Glow AC1200 Setup
Live Chat With Experts and Get Real-Time Responses.
Don’t Wait, Then You Can Call Us Right Away.
The Wavlink halo glow AC1200 setup is a WiFi kit that is a next-gen WiFi technology product that works to attach multiple WiFi points to create a strong network. Fortunately, this can be done without using any router or extender as this kit will make a stable internet connection itself. Read the instructions here for more information about the product.
Set Up Wavlink Glow Halo AC1200 Kit
To configure the Wavlink halo glow AC1200 setup, use any device to visit the default web-based setup page.
- Initially, fix the halo device and other satellites into the power outlets.
- Turn the power switches on and look over their LEDs indications.
- Also, press the halo satellites pair button to connect them together.
- After that, choose a wireless or wired connection to connect the device.
- When the halo device becomes connectable, open the network list on your device.
- Select the right network, insert the password, and tap on the Connect button to make a wireless connection.
- On the other hand, use an ethernet wire to make a wired and stable connection.
- Insert the wire ends into the halo setup and the device’s ethernet ports.
- Now, open the web browser on that connected device.
- Use anyone from the Wavlink halo glow AC1200 setup’s web and IP address to visit the setup page.
- The default web address of the halo device is wifi.wavlink.com and the IP address is 192.168.10.1.
- As you visit the login page of the halo device, the device display will ask you to fill in the login details.
- Insert the setup’s default login credentials in the box and click sign-in.
- Perform some essential things after utilizing the display directions.
- Moreover, choose the network from the list and connect your device to it.
Configure Wavlink Halo Glow AC1200 Setup On App
In addition to that approach, you can install and use the Wavlink official app to perform the installation process.
- Connect your device to the halo network and the halo setup to the power outlet.
- After this, open the Google Play Store on the device and search the Wavlink app.
- Select the right one from the menu and give permission to your device.
- When the app will install on the device, open it and fill in the login details in the prompted field.
- Choose the language and click Sign-In to reach the next page of the app.
- After visiting the next screen page, perform some necessary things to finish the setup process quickly.
- Later, connect your other device to the halo setup by pressing the pair button.
Hence, there will be no need to share and fill in the network password again and again. As more devices can be connected to the network by using only the pair button.
Remove Wavlink Glow Halo Setup Issues
In any condition, if you face any errors in the Wavlink halo glow AC1200 setup, apply these tips to eliminate them rapidly.
- Initially, change the halo setup placement and keep it away from metal and electric appliances.
- Now, see its LEDs notifications to check its working and connection strength.
- Moreover, use another device to make a connection and also use a different web browser.
- Further, check the device’s web browser’s current working version and the latest as well.
- If there is any new version available, install or update that immediately for better performance.
- Unplug the halo satellites and leave them unplugged for a few minutes.
- Later, plug them in again to a different place and use new ethernet wires if you want to make the wired connections.
- In another process, reset the halo device to bring it to its factory default settings.
- For this method, press the Wavlink halo glow AC1200 setup reset button for a few seconds.
- Keep monitoring the halo kit LED continuously as this will notify you about the process.
After resetting the halo device, configure it again and check its performance as well. If it still offers slow speed of internet, then get in touch with our professionals. Drop your queries at email@example.com or call 716-992-6371 to get the relevant solutions for the halo setup errors.
Common Wavlink Extender Setups
Some Issues You Might Face
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Wavlink Customer Service