WL WN532H2 N300 Router Setup
Live Chat With Experts and Get Real-Time Responses.
Don’t Wait, Then You Can Call Us Right Away.
This wavlink N300 router is also called by the other name of high power smart WiFi router. The WL WN532H2 N300 router setup process is so easy. You can do the configuration process of this Wavlink router device yourself, without taking any technical expert. As of now, read this page.
Specification Of WL WN532H2 N300 Router Device
- It consists of a wireless speed of up to 300Mbps in a 2.4 GHz frequency band.
- You can easily visit the Wavlink router web management page anywhere or anytime with the Wavlink application.
- By tapping the WPS button, your router easily connects to the extender
- Its external antennas provide the WiFi signal in all directions of the office and house.
- It offers the 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation ethernet WAN/LAN ports.
How To Visit Wavlink N300 Router Web Management Page
- First, take any WIFi containing gadgets and connect them to the Wavlink router network.
- Now, open chrome on that WiFi-containing gadget and enter the web address wifi.wavlink.com web address in the search bar.
- Next, fill in all the details which are shown on the web management page.
- Further, by doing this you will successfully do the login process of the Wavlink N300 router.
Pair Wavlink N300 Router With Modem By Ethernet Cable
- Initially, place one end of the ethernet cable into the modem.
- Now, you will need to place the other end of the ethernet cable to the internet or WAN port of the router.
- Next, place the power plug of your router in a wall socket and permit it for at least two to three minutes for it to light up.
- After that, you will need to switch off your computer and join an ethernet cable at the back side of the computer.
- Further, join the remaining end of the wire to the router ethernet port.
- Switch on your computer and your WiFi-containing gadget must be connected to the internet.
Note: If you want to extend the range of the Wavlink N300 router WiFi signal then you will need to attach your router to the extender.
Configure N300 Router To Extender By WPS Button
- Into the power source, place the Wavlink N300 router power plug.
- Now, Connect the Wavlink N300 router to the Internet service provider device by pushing the extender WPS button.
- Next, press the WPS button of the Wavlink N300 router within two minutes.
- As soon as the solid blue LED starts flashing it means the WPS connection has been successful.
In case you are unable to connect your router to the extender by pushing the WPS button then you will need to try another method.
Attach N300 Router To Extender By Ethernet Cable
- First, grab one long ethernet wire.
- After that, connect one end of the cable to the extender ethernet port.
- Next, join the remaining end of the cable to the router ethernet port.
- Now, settle the power plug of both gadgets in the electrical socket.
- As of now, the solid blue LED starts blinking which means your Wavlink N300 router and extender are successfully linked with each other.
After the WL WN532H2 N300 router setup, if you are facing any issues then you will need to observe and study the below-resolving tips.
Improve Wavlink N300 Router Firmware
- First, you will need to visit the Wavlink N300 router web management page.
- After that, enter all the right details.
- Now, find the administration option and then tap on the router software upgrade option.
- Next, wait for a short while to install the latest firmware file on your laptop or on your computer.
Reset Wavlink N300 Router
- First, you will need to find the reset hole button.
- The reset hole button is mainly located at the back side of the router.
- Now, grab a hairpin and insert it in the reset hole button.
- Make sure don’t press the router reset button for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Next, all the Wavlink N300 router LEDs will turn off.
- Thus, it means your router device is now completely reset
Note: After the reset process you will need to do the WL WN532H2 N300 router setup process again.
If the above troubleshooting tips do not help to resolve the Wavlink N300 router issue then we suggest you contact our team experts by firstname.lastname@example.org mail or by 716-992-6371 phone number.
Common Wavlink Extender Setups
Some Issues You Might Face
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Wavlink Customer Service