Skip to content
WL WN521R2P N300 Router Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Tap below to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
Installing the WL WN521R2P N300 router setup through the smart app means getting so many extra features of the device. To perform this process, you need only a device and access to the web browser. However, you must go through the router’s basic details. So, read further information about the product here.
Prerequirements For N300 Router Setup
Along with a device, you will need some crucial things to complete the setup process trouble-free. Have a look over these and collect them.
- Firstly, the router with its login details and web or IP address.
- An existing internet provider device with an active internet plan.
- Any device and access to its app store and the web browser too.
- A vacant electrical power source to plug in the router.
- Moreover, the power and ethernet wires to make a connection.
WL WN521R2P N300 Router Setup App Method
After collecting those things, jump to the next setup step of the process.
- In the first step, plug and fix the router to the power socket and turn the power on.
- Following this, use your device and make a connection between it and the router.
- Once you complete the networking process, open the app store on the device.
- Search and select the Wavlink smart app from the Google Play Store.
- Next, click on the Install button and give a permit to your device to install this.
- Wait for some time till the device completes the installation process.
- After that, open that smart app on your device and again give permission to the app to start the further process.
- Insert the login details in the prompted field on the screen and finish the login process.
- After completing both processes, move to the setup procedure immediately.
- In order to do this, get help from the app instructions and the router’s quick manual guide.
- Here, create a new SSID name and password and modify the router’s advanced settings.
- Hence, the router setup process will complete shortly in this way.
Wavlink Smart App Features
After installing the router by using the smart app, you will be able to get several lucrative features of the router. The router smart app will allow you to manage the terminal labeling, speed testing, and network enabling or disabling, More than that, you will get Guest Control of the network.
Through this, you can make the network secure by providing access to the network to the selected users. Additionally, by using the different modes method, you can use your router according to the condition and scenario to get the router’s best performance.
WL WN521R2P N300 Router Setup Through WPS
Asides from that app setup approach, you can choose the router’s WPS button to configure it. Ensure your existing modem have a WPS function.
- For this process, plug the router into an unoccupied electrical socket.
- Try to locate the router and modem closer to make a strong signal.
- Also, keep the router away from those devices that absorb the signals.
- Later, switch the WPS button from the N300 router’s panel.
- Further, press the modem’s WPS button and check its LED indication.
- This WPS process will take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Thereafter, check both devices’ light signs to confirm the connection.
- Finally, attach your device to the network once the process is finished.
Resolve WL WN521R2P N300 Router Setup Issues
After configuring the router perfectly, if it shows any errors in the working, then find the reason and apply solutions to them.
- The interrupted power supply from the electrical sockets.
- The internet connection of the modem is not working ideally.
- Any errors in the wired or wireless connection.
- Inaccurate login and web or IP details of the router.
- The router is getting in touch with metal or electrical appliances.
- Lastly, the router is placed too far from the existing modem.
- Change the router’s placement and place it near the modem.
- Also, change the router and modem’s power outlets.
- Replace the wires if the existing wire is broken or damaged.
- Furthermore, use the default and accurate details of the router.
- Update the router and device’s software version if there are any available.
- In the end, reset the router by using its reset button and reconfigure it.
We assure you that these points will allow you to use the router effectively. If you are not able to do that, then feel free to reach our professionals. They will surely assist you in a great way!
Disclaimer:- wifiwavlink.net website is for customers who are seeking technical help and technological assistance/support service for WiFi extenders, routers, and WiFi networks. However, we do not have any endorsement, alliance, or affiliation with any brands neither direct nor indirect. All the images, brand names, product models, and logos are only for illustrative purposes. Guidelines provided on the website are solely for informational purposes. Neither a guarantee nor an implied warranty is provided regarding the content available on the website.