Sure, here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up your WAVLINK AC1200 WiFi extender:
- Unbox the WAVLINK AC1200 WiFi extender and plug it into a power outlet near your router.
- Wait for the power LED to turn on, indicating that the extender is powered on and ready for setup.
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the extender’s default WiFi network, which should be named “WAVLINK-XXX” (where XXX is a unique identifier).
- Open a web browser and enter the default IP address for the extender (which should be listed in the user manual or on the bottom of the extender itself).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your extender’s settings, including the WiFi network name (SSID) and password, as well as security settings.
- Once you have configured the extender’s settings, disconnect your computer or mobile device from the extender’s WiFi network and connect it to your regular WiFi network.
- Move the WAVLINK AC1200 WiFi extender to a location where it can extend your WiFi signal to areas of your home or office that have poor WiFi coverage.
- Wait for the extender’s status LED to turn on, indicating that it is successfully connected to your WiFi network and providing extended coverage.
- Test your WiFi signal in areas of your home or office that previously had poor coverage, and make sure that you are able to connect to the internet and access websites and online services.
By following these steps, you can set up your WAVLINK AC1200 WiFi extender and enjoy improved WiFi coverage and performance throughout your home or office.
Still, if you are facing the issues in the wavlink ac1200 setup then you can contact our wavlink customer service. We will help you in the quickest time and set up the wavlink ac1200 wifi extender for you through wifi.wavlink.com setup.