Are you searching for information on the wavlink router setup? If your answer is yes, then you need to follow the login steps. After this process, you can easily set up your Wavlink WiFi router. The following guide will help you in this process.
To log into your router, follow the instructions list below.
Note: You may need to type ap.setup into your browser’s URL bar to access the Wavlink extender’s web page.
Can’t Access Wavlink WiFi Router’s Web Management?
You can take a variety of actions if you are having problems logging into Wavlink’s online interface. Please see the troubleshooting steps below and follow the procedures:
The web-based administration page of a Wavlink device is an internal web server that will setup the device. It does not require an internet connection, but it requires a physical connection between the device you are using to view the management page and the Wavlink router.
For the cable devices such as wired routers and switches. Put the computer into the port of LAN with the help of a cable and make sure the LAN LED glows solid.
Note: Please connect to the device’s wireless network first to access its web interface since some Wavlink Devices lack a LAN connector.
Check IP information of Wavlink WiFi Router:
Your WiFi devices like computers and laptops have an IP to go to the web management page. By default, many DHCP features of Wavlink products will activate, which means that your WiFi devices will receive IP addresses from these devices automatically. If you manage a switch or some access point that does not have DHCP Server functionality enabled, you will need to manually configure an IP address for your computer or device in order to access the administration page.
Instead of using the search bar, enter the Gateway/router IP address into the address bar (also known as the location bar or URL bar).
Firewall And Antivirus:
Closing the firewall or antivirus program on your PC can resolve the problem when it happens occasionally to block access to the router. Although in a few cases additional devices will require or the removal of the antivirus software may require.
If you are still facing Wavlink’s web management utility issue, then you should reset your router.
How To Reset Your Wavlink WiFi Router?
Almost all home wireless routers have a reset feature, which may be a button, a small circular hole, or close to the power port on the device’s backside. To reset your router, all you need to do is press and hold the Reset button or hole with a pin for 10 to 15 seconds. Ensure that 15 seconds should pass before the reset process is complete. If not, please retry 10 seconds after turning off the device.
Note: The product’s “RESET 6s” label states that it can’t reset by pushing the reset button for more than 8 seconds. Otherwise, it will enter console mode and be impossible to handle without expert technical assistance.
- Firstly, go to the web management page of the router.
- Now, click on the setup.
- After that, click on Backup/Restore.
- Reset all the WiFi settings from the factory default. We strongly suggest that you have to take up the backup of configuration settings before resetting the device.
Things to Note While Doing Reset:
- To avoid damaging the router during the reset procedure, do not turn it off.
- Please choose “Yes” to restore the factory settings if you choose to reset the device. If not, select “No” to cancel the action out of carelessness.
- It will clear out all configuration settings and unplug the internet when you reset the router to factory settings. As a result, if the router functions as it should, we don’t advise doing a factory reset process.
- It is possible to operate by backing up the current configuration before reverting to the factory settings by using the “Yes” or “No” option from the previous stage.
Last But Not Least…
In this blog, you get the knowledge about login into the Wavlink WiFi router. We hope it will help you to resolve your login issue. In the other case, if you are facing any problem, then you can discuss it with us.